Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Ssumier S Pasricha: I love Delhi winters… woh jaado ki dhoop, gobi ke parathe, moong daal halwa, plus you also get to sit near the bonfire

 Ssumier S Pasricha aka Pammi Aunty loves the ti


me between November and February in Delhi. Yes, you guessed it right. He means winter season as we all get to dress well, wear overcoats, sweaters, scarves and mufflers.


“Winters are the best, plus I love Delhi winters… woh jaado ki dhoop, ghobhi ka paranthe , moong daal halwa and you get to sit near the bonfire,” he says.

People in the entertainment industry hardly get any long holidays. Talking about how he takes out time, Ssumier adds, “People in the entertainment industry also get a lot of free time because they are not working constantly, after all we don't work in an office space. I think we get to holiday with our partners and family whenever we get time. We often get  a lot of time to spend with them. Yes we are busy but we do get our share of holidays too. So I don’t think it’s totally correct that people working in the industry don’t get vacation time.”

Ssumier’s short winter getaways are Himachal or Jim Corbett. And what’s his favourite winter food? “Gobi ka paratha, mooli ka paratha, moong dal ka halwa, chikki, mumfali. I am a foodie so I love it all,” he says with a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment