Thursday, January 6, 2022

People not following social-distancing should be punished: Vijayendra Kumeria

 With the number of Covid-19 cases increasing every day, it's still a little scary to step outside our houses. Social-distancing is the need of the hour and even though it is one rule that should be religiously followed, people have ignored it completely. Vijayendra Kumeria says people who are not following it should be punished.



"Social-distancing is very very important. It should be strictly implemented, and people not following it should be punished. This is a serious problem that shouldn't be ignored and should be followed with discipline," he said.

The actor, however, feels that though people are scared of the outbreak, they need to step out of their houses for their daily bread and butter. He said, "The Covid-19 scare hasn’t reduced but to earn a living people need to work. No one will feed them for free. I think it's not what people want but what they need that matters."

The Covid-19 pandemic and lockdown definitely brought in a lot of positive changes. People have become more conscious hygienically. They are not just washing their hands frequently, but also anything and everything they buy. From milk packets to vegetables and other food items, they don't enter the house without a thorough wash. Vijayendra feels people should continue with this habit even after things get back to normal. 

He said, "Personally I have always maintained good hygiene but now when I see everyone doing it, I really feel good that people are aware and doing it. I hope people don’t forget these habits even after we return to normalcy."

We hope so too. And is he doing anything to keep his mind at peace, Vijayendra said, "I write, I like to pen down my thoughts, good, bad or ugly, then from those thoughts, I try making concepts for content. This way I keep my cool and also get something productive out of my thoughts."


No comments:

Post a Comment