Thursday, January 6, 2022

Nupur Joshi: Delhi has some amazing lip-smacking street food, chaats and momos are a must have every time I am there

 Like a true blue Delhite, Nupur Joshi says that her connection with Delhi is as old as she is. And why not? After all, the Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai actor was born and raised in the capital.

 
“Winters are one of my favourite seasons, and Delhi gives me umpteen opportunities to enjoy it… You get to eat delicious food, wear colourful warm clothes. And I also enjoyed my ice creams during winters too. Delhi has some amazing lip-smacking street food varieties. Chaats and momos are a must have every time I visit Delhi,” she says.
 
The pollution and fog in Delhi are always talked about, more so during Diwali and winters. How do you think this can be solved? “It is a work in progress. I feel the Delhi government is consciously working towards cutting down the pollution and regulations are quite strict, not only around winters, but throughout the year. I have experienced the change in the air quality myself. I just hope things get better soon,” she ends.

photo credit: Akshay Sadana 

No comments:

Post a Comment