Sunday, December 12, 2021

Kavitta Verma: The best thing about showbiz is that if you’re hardworking, you’ll surely find your mark, it’s just an incessant process

 Actor Kavitta Verma started by doing theatre, and is trained in Theatre Arts from National School of Drama (NSD), Delhi. While looking for good work, she ended up working in the fashion industry as well. Her life so far has been an interesting one where Kavitta has been juggling being a model and actor quite well.

 
“I walked for designers like Saisha Shinde, Salim Asgarally, Manalijagtap, Rohit Verma, among others. I also did some print ads down South and therefore I got to work in films like Policegiri and then I did a film alongside Akashara Hasan and Vivaan Shah called Laali ki Shaadi Mein Laaddoo Deewana. I enjoyed doing my bit, but unfortunately the film did work at the box office,” says the actor, who also did a special song along with Sanjay Dutt.
 
“This particular song with Sanajy Sir in Policegiri is special. Working with him was invigorating. He's a charmer and meticulous actor,” she adds.
 
The kind of projects that Kavitta is I look forward to doing next are content that are real and relatable.

“I want to do some good web shows where I can exercise the actor in me well and to the fullest. Everyone and everything changes so this change that we are witnessing in Bollywood now, I feel, is the best phase for actors. There are varied platforms to work on for everyone. I never had acting as an agenda in life but after doing my theatre studies I felt I should give it a shot. The best thing about the entertainment industry is that if you are hardworking, one day you will surely find your mark. It is just an incessant process,” says Kavitta.
 
Ask if she would be interested in doing TV and do a show like Big Boss. “Honestly, Big Boss is a huge platform but I am too new and scared to do this kind of a show. Maybe I am not that courageous,” she ends.



No comments:

Post a Comment