Saturday, August 21, 2021

The lovely couple Rohit Purohit and Sheena bajaj talk about their respective Rakshabandhan plans!

 Sheena Bajaj: I always wanted a sister and told my parents to give me one. And, when I saw my sister for the first time, I was over the moon. My sister Riya Bajaj is like my own baby. I’m super protective about her and every day is a memory with her even when she goes on shoots as she is a fashion photographer, I always call and check if she ate, got some rest and when she is coming back home. Our love and bond is beyond words. Every shoot we do, every vlog we make together is special. I have never shot with any other photographer till today apart from my sister and dad. Our plan for this rakhi is that I will cook her something and also get her something special like I always do. It will be a small family affair like always.


Rohit Purohit: My bond with my sister Reena Pareek. My relationship with her is like any other brother-sister relationship. She is a housewife. She is extremely possessive about me and interestingly we pretty much look like each other. There was an incident, she visited a temple in Jaipur, as she stays in Jaipur, and somebody came to her and told her that there is an actor who looks like her and goes by the name Rohit Purohit, so by any chance if she knows him. That poor fellow didn’t know that he was talking to my real sister and when she told him, he was shocked. My fondest memory would be twenty years back when I told her that I wanted a music rakhi this year after seeing a friend wearing one such rakhi. And my sister broke her piggy bank and bought for me that rakhi. I have still kept it in our home in Jaipur. Every year, she sends my rakhi to Mumbai. She is older to me but still calls me bhaiya and that sound and feels incredible. I wil lceleberate virtual Rakhi


No comments:

Post a Comment