Friday, August 20, 2021

Kangana Ranaut's on-screen son from film Panga will celeberate Rakhi with teddy bear Ballu!

 Y


agya Bhasin who is remembered as Kangana Ranaut son from film panga doesn't have a real brother or sister. On being asked about Rakhi plans he says, " I don’t have any real sister or brother, and my cousins stay far away from us. But, I love this festival so much that I celebrate rakhi with Ballu, my teddy bear, and now ballu I have ballu senior with us as well, so this year we three will be celebrating raksha bandhan. My fondest memory dates back to the time when I got to know about this festival and I was very sad because I don’t have a sibling, and my cousins do not stay nearby. So, I had asked my mother that with whom should I celebrate rakhi and that’s when mom gifted me a teddy bear. Since then I have got attached to Ballu". Well Yagya your Ballu is as cute as you!

No comments:

Post a Comment