Friday, August 13, 2021

Actor Sheena Bajaj celebrates Teej

 Actor Sheena Bajaj who's happily married to actor Rohit Purohit celebrated Teej, She says I put Mehendi, wore new clothes, and accessories and did my prayers too. My mom sent me Ghewar which is Rajasthan's speciality. She further adds I used to celebrate with ky in-laws but since it's Covid time, I'm celebrating it with my family. On being asked about her fondness for Mehendi she says, " I love putting mehendi throughout the year, whenever there is any special occasion.


She further adds, "I had got my husband Rohit named inked in Mehendi. It gives a good feeling when I get his name inked. Festivals are very important for us. Pandemic has changed the way we think and live. Festivals make us feel good, positive and normal".


No comments:

Post a Comment