Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Payal Ghosh has been attacked and she escapes it with minor injuries but a trauma

 Payal Ghosh was recently attacked when she was returning home in Andheri in Mumbai. She was going to get in her car and someone with a mask on his entire face tried to attack her and snatch her belongings.He even had acid with him .She stood strong and did not relent. She has some  minor injuries but it has left a scar on the mental aspects. This is what's happening day in and day out and it's difficult to feel safe. 



We tried to get in touch with payal  on the issue currently she mentioned “I was about to sit on my driving seat and few men came and tried to attack me with acid in there hands .Well ,I know I screamed for help and that’s the reason they ran away .They did hit me with a rod on my head  but luckily no injuries on the head ,and hand I have got injuries as they hit me on hands also  .I couldn’t see there face  .Me and my brother will go and do Fir on this matter .

Payal is working round the clock and she would be traveling for work soon. Incidents like these really leave a scar and leave us unsure of our security, belongings and our near and dear ones. Payal is well and safe and that's what matters. We love you girl. Stay strong and we are with you on this.


No comments:

Post a Comment