Sunday, September 19, 2021

Arpit Ranka: I want to do something different from mythology, historical drama

 Arpit Ranka, who is known for his roles in TV shows like Mahabharat, Chandra Nandini and RadhaKrishn, is all set to become a father for the second time. The baby is due towards the end of September. He says,  I am super excited and waiting for the birth of my child. It’s the second time but the feeling of becoming a father is exactly the same as when our first child was born.” He is already blessed with a five-year-old son, Arnidh. For the past couple of months, Arpit’s daily routine has changed. “I get up early in the morning to make tea and breakfast. I have also started taking care of other household chores so that my wife (Nidhi) can take a rest and enjoy this phase. I love making midnight snacks for her, especially noodles, which is her favourite,” he says.  He is a big Bappa devotee and feel he has been blessed by him in his career as wel las personal life. Well, Arpit hope we get to hear the good news soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment