Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Friendship happens organically: Vidhi Pandya

 For Vidhi Pandya friendship means everything and that is quite evident during her stay in the "Bigg Boss 15" house currently. She has connected well with co-contestants Tejasswi Prakash, Karan Kundrra, Jay Bhanushali and Vishal Kotian, and can be seen spending her time with them and engaging in fun banter. 


When asked if she will be friends with someone inside the house, she said, "Yes of course, why not? I mean friendship happens organically, and if I genuinely connect with someone inside, I will be all in." 

The "Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2" actress also said that the audience will see her true self in the house. She confessed that a lot of times the contestants have lost their patience and it's very natural considering the circumstances they go through. "I don’t really know how I’ll handle it, I’ll try to be the truest version of myself and will take calls with what I’m feeling exactly at the moment," she added. 

So how will you calm down? "Usually watching movies, listening to songs and above all talking to my brother calms me, but I’ll have none of these things inside so I don’t really know. But I’ll try to think of the situation and the person who had made me angry, and then figure out what and how it needs to be reacted," Vidhi concluded. 

No comments:

Post a Comment