Thursday, July 29, 2021

Shobhit Johri: When I’m sad or missing something in life I usually listen to Bon Jovi’s Bed of Roses

 Shobhit Johri says “music is literally the soul” of his body. The actor has a knack for good music. He reveals that music has been a very integral part of my growing up because every member of his family is fond of music.

 
“Music changes my mood. There are days and nights when I am constantly listening to songs, frantically searching for that one song which will hit my mind. It might sound crazy, but I do it,” shares the actor, who is very fond of rock music.
 
“I love rock music. I am crazy about it. It's the genre that had me hooked during my college days and has still stayed with me. Apart from rock , 90s Bollywood is my other favourite. Bon Jovi is my all time favourite singer. When I am sad or missing something in life I usually listen to his Bed of Roses. From 90s Bollywood, there many songs that I love, but the one song I keep going back to is Woh Toh Hai Albela from Kabhi Haan Kabhi naa,” he says.
 
 
The actor knows how to play the guitar. “I learnt to play it while in college. Guess it's the time when you want to try new cool things and guitar was one of them. Also, I used to participate in school and college functions. I was actively involved with the cultural group of my college. I was part of their plays and also played the guitar,” he shares.
 
Sometime back, music was only available on audio cassettes and CDs. But now, thanks to the internet, all kinds of music are just a click away on our phones. “How can anyone forget the fun of playing songs on an audio cassette on both sides and then fixing the reel? Oh, thinking about all those days makes me nostalgic. Now times have changed, all music are available on our mobiles. But you know somewhere I believe that when a thing is not easily available it has much higher value like those limited cassettes. I still have a few of them in my house,” he adds

No comments:

Post a Comment