Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Welcome to my crazy world.

Guys, welcome to my blog a place where i will try to entertain you with my own special take on the world. Apni Tv Ki Duniya going ons will be always highlighted. Rest assured, i will not go below the belt as most of u who follow my quirky tag's on Gtalk and FB should be aware. But yes it will sometime be a bit nasty and also in the face. Nothing wrong with a little bit of fun right!

First a bit about my self.( those who know me, pls bear with me)
I am, Anil Merani ,a 33 year old freelance entertainment( tv) journalist writing for various print and online publications. I have a reputation(I cant vouch for it's accuracy) of being a guy who has a nose for all the gossip and negative news. People say that my hands itch till I dont bajoa somebody's happiness. I am also named "Serial Killer", as I always "break news" of shows going off air.

Personally.
I live in Mumbai with my dad and sister. I am a cool easy going guy, I try to avoid unnecessary hangsup's, who has time in life for more issues yaar.

If you are interested in knowing more about me (I am not sure if you are) then you will have to wait for me to update my profile. I don't like to self praise you see.

No comments:

Post a Comment